INTRODUCING NOLA’S PREMIER
CHARACTER AND CARRIAGE PARTY EXPERIENCE
The NOLA Pixie Dust Party Carriage
One Hour Party Carriage Package – $400
Enjoy a ride alongside your favorite character in an all new party experience! The NOLA Pixie Dust Party Carriage will take your guests on a memorable carriage ride around your party space. Our promotional package includes carriage rental and one (1) character visit for one (1) hour. Additional time & characters can be added to your package. Carriage rides are limited to one character and up to 5 guests per ride (6 guests total). All guests will be offered the chance for a ride in the party carriage during the first 45 minutes of the package. The final 15 minutes the character will join the party for a brief sing-a-long/activity, cake time “Happy Birthday” performance with special Princess/Hero Proclamation and photos prior to saying goodbye.
Additional Character – $170
Additional 30 Minutes – $100
Additional Hour – $150
Character Themed Backdrop – $25 (1 hour) – Capture your memories in front of one of our character themed backdrops! For events with a minimum duration of one (1) hour, a character themed backdrop can be added to your package. Complete with stand and set-up, we arrive prepared to transform your space before the character arrives. Available backdrops can be viewed HERE. Contact us for availability & to discuss spatial requirements to set-up backdrop.
Ready to book? Once you’ve chosen your date, time & character… complete a party information form at the button below to start your happily ever after experience!
– To protect NOLA Pixie Dust character integrity, the only characters allowed to be present with the NOLA Pixie Dust Party Carriage will be characters provided by NOLA Pixie Dust.
– Event location must be suitable and safe for carriage operation. Contact us for event location approval.
– The NOLA Pixie Dust Party Carriage is an electric vehicle not pulled by horses. Step aboard the red carpet, have a seat on the leather seats, and let your smile be as bright as the LED lights that adorn the royal party carriage.
– Carriage rental comes with a licensed and insured driver in themed Carriage Coachman attire. In addition to the character performer, a NOLA Pixie Dust character greeter will be on hand to assist with organizing safe rides aboard the carriage.
– All carriage rentals require a non-refundable $75 deposit & signed “Rental Waiver and Acknowledgment of Risk” to secure booking. Only in the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, will a full refund of the deposit be issued.
Inclement Weather Policy: In the event inclement weather is eminent, a decision will be made regarding the operation of the party carriage for the safety of our staff and your guests. Options include: (1) Canceling the carriage and the character for a full refund minus deposit; (2) Applying the deposit to the balance of a character only party package; or (3) Reschedule the NOLA Pixie Dust Party Carriage and receive a rain check good for up to (1) year.
In order to cancel the party carriage package, a decision must be made and communicated via phone/email to NOLA Pixie Dust, LLC no less than (2) hours prior to event start time. We will contact you prior to your event to inquire about your inclement weather plans. If you still want the carriage, you are responsible for the remaining balance. If the weather is bad when we arrive, we will wait until it clears to the point where we can safely operate the carriage. We will wait as long as possible, without interfering with the arrival time to our next scheduled event. Once the carriage and NOLA Pixie Dust staff have arrived at the party location, the FULL BALANCE will be due regardless of total time used.
In the event there is heavy rain, strong winds, flooding, thunderstorms, lightning, hail, snow or sleet during your event, NOLA Pixie Dust, LLC has the right to suspend (end) the carriage rental and NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. If there is a chance of bad weather in the forecast, we will inform you of this policy over the phone, in person and/or in writing, prior to your event.